Firefox doesnt open ANY youtube videos!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonny_uk

Fully Optimized
Right, now this is the only "on-going" issue ive had with firefox, works perfectly/speedy for every site, its just when i click anyone one of my "favorited" youtube vids im greeted with this
Screenshot-29_01_200713_22_37.jpg

Doesnt matter what video i choose i get that screen, however the site loads fine
Screenshot-29_01_200713_22_52.jpg

And i can watch any video on the site, it just seems to be my favorited videos? :confused: if i copy and paste the link that DIDNT work on firefox into I.E7 it loads up fine, so whats the problem here im stumped.

EDITED to say if i visit a forum and someone posts a youtube video when i click the link 9 times out of 10 ill get a screen full of letters(see above pic)

Have you updated your plug-ins (Flash, Shockwave, and such)? I know Flash is required, as I have to give each video permission (my preference).

Spot on, your a star.

Thanks alot mate, my firefox is now 100% issue free:D

P.s if anyone else is having similar problems, install the lastest flashplayer/plugin :D

Ok the next day (today) its the same agian, i thought i sorted it but clearly not! ive tried resetting toolbars and disabling all extensions but it wont have it, what the **** is wrong here, i never used to get this problem but i cant remember when it first started not displaying them

Ok i found out Zonealarm pro was somehow stopping it from working, i unticked "3rd party cookies" for youtube website and the problem seem to be solved now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom