Finally i can complete my rig (QX9770 related?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i earned every penny of it.....;)

for real, i did work my *** off the past couple of months....i did win a 500$ scratch card....and i sold my 90 mustang project car...which was an endless money pit anyways...so i had about 10K for this build, ended spending about 6K( includes 40 inch samsung).

Cool wish i could say the same on almost everything :D

Your going to anyways i bet, but please keep us posted!

Yeah but why not just spend 1/3 the money and get a vette. Pretty much just as fast and not as big of a deal when you smack into a tree...

Of course its your money but shoot 6k is a down payment on a small house.

why did i spend that much? cuz i love computers....having a computer this fast and beastly is like driving a ferrari, it just doesn't compare...thats what compels me to do this.

I will.

im satisfied with my lotus exige lol. itl keep up with a ferrari on the track to lol ;) i am spendign alot myself but not that much, alltho if i had teh cash i probably would spend that much to lol.

Yeah but why not just spend 1/3 the money and get a vette. Pretty much just as fast and not as big of a deal when you smack into a tree...

Of course its your money but shoot 6k is a down payment on a small house.

because a vette sucks balls.....

id rather have a car with some decent traction and no fear of dying while going around a corner.

and, yea...i could put a down payment on my house....if i had one...college ftw.

wait...you have an exige??? pictars are a must....

its a metafor lol, alltho the lotus exige is my dream car. also the best handeling car in the world, i do plan on tryign to bu ya 240sx this summer tho
or a mitsubishi eclipse, well anythign driftable. and dont worry im not gonna be dangerous only on closed roads never on a public road.

its a metafor lol, alltho the lotus exige is my dream car. also the best handeling car in the world, i do plan on tryign to bu ya 240sx this summer tho
or a mitsubishi eclipse, well anythign driftable. and dont worry im not gonna be dangerous only on closed roads never on a public road.

Its ok im not a police officer or anything;):cool:

i was about to say...if you had an exige....you are my hero...kills my supercharged rsx.

outta of those two cars...i would go with the 240sx....drop an s145/15 engine in there(rb26det) and you will be golden.

overnight parts from japan if you have to. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom