Final Fantasy 13

I'm 26.

See I quit CoD at 4. I moved from that to Halo because CoD 4 PC had way too many hackers. I haven't been interested in a CoD since then. I played Halo 4 and immediately could tell it was developed by another company and don't plan on playing 5.

I have no interest in Destiny.

Yeah cod4 was my first one. You are three years older than me, so that seems about right.

I liked the Halo 4 campaign better than the other games, but the multiplayer was laughable. I'd say destiny multiplayer feels more like halo multiplayer than Halo 4, which makes sense.

Lol yea I've heard some friends call it World of Halocraft.

Everything from the music, the lighting, and the feel in Halo 4 was all different. All immediately noticeable from the first mission you're put in to. Never tried playing the MP because at the time I didn't have a Gold account. Plan on getting Gold for MCE but that won't be until after Christmas.

Lol yea I've heard some friends call it World of Halocraft.

Everything from the music, the lighting, and the feel in Halo 4 was all different. All immediately noticeable from the first mission you're put in to. Never tried playing the MP because at the time I didn't have a Gold account. Plan on getting Gold for MCE but that won't be until after Christmas.

Yea i agree halo 4 MP is trash and i quit xbox completely because of it but im hoping microsofts' push to retouch with the roots of halo will give 343i the hindsight they need to build Halo 5 guardians as what Halo 4 should have been rather than the shiny turd that it was

Back
Top Bottom