File and Folder Synchronization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
When I first discovered DSynchronize I could not believe that I never heard of this application before. This is probably the easiest way to synchronize files and folders in Windows. The software has a size of 161 Kilobyte and can be run from any location of your hard drive without having to install it.
The main program window is actually the only window of the program. You can add source files and folders on the left side and their destination on the right. Several options are available to define the synchronization further. You can opt to only sync newer files, create folders if they are not existing, use a bidirectional synchronization, exit or shutdown at the end and to reduce disk fragmentation by deleting files before replacing them.
Dsynchronize has a build in scheduler with several options. Users can choose to synchronize in intervals of x hours / minutes, synchronize every day, specify week days or days of the month. A real time (experimental) feature is available as well which synchronizes as soon as changes are made to files and folders specified.

File and Folder Synchronization : Welcome To Tech-Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom