FF7 On my PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dishman

Baseband Member
I donÂ’t feel like sifting through a bunch of websites trying to figure out which n64 emulator is the best for my PSP, where it is, and where I can get roms for it, so im asking for all of your help.

Also, I would like to know if anyone knows where to find quality roms for my PS1 & SNES emulators on my PSP.

IÂ’m not sure if this question violates the rules of this site.

If this question does violate the rules I am sorry, just let me know and I will take it off.

I just want FF7 on my psp. I already own it so itÂ’s not steeling.

FF7 is for PlayStation, not N64.

For actual ROM sites, just search Google. Easiest way, IMO. SNES ROMS, go to coolrom.com

BTW, just because i love some controversy, the last sentence of your post is what a lot of music and DVD owners say to the RIAA and MPAA, but they still don't get to have a digital copy of their games/movies/music.

Don't worry, my uncle is a karate instructer.

Ff7 is for ps1. That's why I said that I have a ps1 emulator on my psp also.

I want the n64 emulator for mario 64. Which I own.

Dadaleus is the best for PSP for N64. Get n64 roms at coolroms.com

There is some new PS1 emu out, it isn't that good, so don't plan on playing FF7 quite yet.

For SNES, get SNES9XTYL .4 ME, and get roms at emuparadise.org.

Thats all Im gonna say.

Good Stuff

Well i Have all of my emulators and spent 16 hours on bittorrent. I found out that the fastest N64 Runs at about 30% speed on a psp. Which is crappy considering that I spent 12 hours dowloading a bunch of awesome roms for it. And i thanks to your advice i did not even bother with A PS1 emu. BUT I HAVE BEEN ADDICTIDED TO DONKEY KONG 2 on my PSP. I LOVE IT!! SNES9XTYL ROCKS BIG TIME!!!! Thanks for your advice! Do you know anything about the 2.6 version that was modded to play homebrew? Im running 1.5 and want my internet back.

Oh yah and have you tried the VNC for PSP. ITS AWESOME!!!! I have not been able to use it anywhere but my LAN tho. Still, Its awesome.

The ps1 emulator for the psp out right now is called PS1P and it came out only a few days ago so its still in an alpha state. I tried playing ff8 on it and while it *worked* the frame rate was about 5 - 10 fps which is needless to say, unplayable. The author promised a faster working version soon so your best bet to play ff7 is just to wait for this release. check out pspupdates.qj.net for news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom