Fermi Running Unigine Heaven DX11 Benchmark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the caption for that picture :D

****ty keyboard?, Nvidia used up their budget and no money for decent mouse + keyboard, Why ****ty mouse?, Beautifully rendered- high Fps Dragon...., What should be Crysis, OMG!! a dell screen!, Dell 24-inch (1920x1200), ASUS Rampage II Extreme (LGA 1366), TOTAL MONSTER!, Should of been out right now, more stuff, Chris Smith, PCI-Express 8-pin (left) and 6-pin (right) adapters, Cables, lulululul, Wooden Screws, there is no 5870 here....SHUT UP

In the comments:
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE - done with photoshop :)
Motherboard with 1 blue and 1 white PCI** but Fermis reflection?? both white!!!
WOW thx for FAKE picture, I am looking for a real one friends :)

I looked and he's right. The board has a blue slot and a white slot and another white one (looks like for a daughter card), but the card reflects three capacitors and two white slots. Methinks Nvidia is at the PR/BS stuff again.

no, i think that persons wrong. if you enlarge and look very closely at the pic, you can see the reflection of the blue slot at the very bottom edge of the card. the white slot right below the blue one looks like a pci and the one below that looks like a pcie x16.

and i think the caption that Fat.Clown provided which mentions that theyre using an asus rampage ii extreme mobo is right.

look here.
http://interface.centraltreasure.co...s/2009/07/asus_rampage_ii_extreme-core-i7.jpg

there you see the three caps between the blue x16 slot and the pci slot.

i think this is legit.

Both those boards are Rampage boards but slightly different

Where is reads Rampage Extreme, look at both. The one you posted has a white stripe on it and the other doesnt.

At the top left of the board, on the right to the Red connector there is only 1 chip on the board, looks like the capaciters arent in-line between the 2 pics, next to the battery coming off the blue slots is different as well.

It may have nothing to do with that but both boards arent exactly the same

hmmm. idk, maybe the mobo is like an unreleased variation or something, but i still think its legit. by this i mean i think the pic is real, but not necessarily that the card shown is a fermi gpu.

i do see what you mean about the white stripe. but even though the pic doesnt show the entire board, if you look at the area below where the gpu fan is located, you can see a little bit of what i believe is the reflection of the white stripe on the shroud. but it looks a little curved which could be because of the shape of the shroud.

also about the chip, if you look again at the pic i linked, in relation to where the blue x16 slot is lined up, the second chip would lay further up the mobo and covered up, so you wouldnt be able to see it anyway.

but i can see what you mean about the caps. in my pic, they are like in a prefect line, but off the reflection of the gpu, they are not lined up completely.

everything else though, looks like its in the right spot IMO.

i think it's real :| i mean look at the pic then look at the board pic muffin has posted. The three caps, PCI, then PCI-E slots are all where they are...the blue one is almost under the card, so why would it reflect it ? So it barely gets the caps between it and the PCI, and shows the rest :\

This whole back and forth ******** is getting annoying. That first PR stunt they pulled on these is going to make everyone question any more "pictures" they put out. Wouldn't be surprised if this was BS also...whatever it is, again, it's really annoying.

nope that's real. or at least judging by the reflection. look closer, like muffin said and you will see the 3rd PIC-E x16 slot ( white) and you can see the second X16 slot (blue). and look at the southbridge. it's reflection is right where it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom