Feds claim 'largest ever' CD piracy bust

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.2 million for 325,000 cd's. please, not even close.......$10 each, ya right, most of those titles listed arent worth much

They'll never catch me! Quick..someone help me find my noose....it's around here somewhere!

horndude said:
3.2 million for 325,000 cd's. please, not even close.......$10 each, ya right, most of those titles listed arent worth much
But at about $9.84 per disk, it all adds up.

Obviously they were thinking that no one would notice if they were only pirating small programs.

he's saying that the CD's aren't even worth that much...however with the pirated software like adobes products and things that run a couple hundred dollars each it, then yeah it would hit upwards of 3.2mil

Nubius said:
he's saying that the CD's aren't even worth that much...however with the pirated software like adobes products and things that run a couple hundred dollars each it, then yeah it would hit upwards of 3.2mil

full retail sure, but anybody with much net experience knows all that stuff is essentially free, pirated warez arent worth much.........bootleg dvd's and warez are like $5 each or less on the street these days

yah but they are doing it by estimated "loss" to the companies you are thinking about it all wrong even tough you would get it for free, adobe photoshop cs is worth a couple C-notes.

that and the fact that not everyone knows how and where to get these things...some CD's may be $5 (latin music artists) photoshop could still be $20 for someone who has no clue on where to get it on the internet

Besides this isn't about street price...like matt essentially said and tyler implied... 3.2million is pretty cheap considering some of those programs are quite expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom