Favorite College basketball team

Status
Not open for further replies.
panther is the name for futbaul. most jackets I have seen in Wowmort are panthers and I don't think you can find a lot tar heels jackets.

you guys all have it wrong. UW. The University of Washington. oh yeah. don't cha know it? #2 in the pac 10...gonna beat Stanford on Saturday...and hey, home state pride, right?

Kentucky??

DUKE?!

My dear god.. my favorite can best be described like this:

iu_pu.gif

I'm a Hoosier all the way. My freshman year (season before last.. I think.. obviously not a math major) was the year we STOMPED Duke in the playoffs. The campus came unglued. It was awesome.

wow did you see stanfords win that was incredible to stay unbeaten wow what a play at the last minute after a scramble I hope they win the next game just becasue that is a great record

JimShorts said:
you guys all have it wrong. UW. The University of Washington. oh yeah. don't cha know it? #2 in the pac 10...gonna beat Stanford on Saturday...and hey, home state pride, right?

OH YEAH!!!!! :p What I'd tell ya?! Washington stunns the Cards! 75-62. w00t! w00t!

OMG I was bouncing off the walls when they won! :D

uh in the uk we have nothin like this... our Uni teams in all sports are a very amature setup... its no wonder we always seem to do worse in many sports against the US...

in Houston I was amazed to see that in Rice university they have a huge stadium type affair for college football and nice baseball fields and i have seen indoor arenas at other unis for college basketball... it truely is amazing our teams play on muddy fields where there are no stands to watch from... you have to stand round the edge of the field (for soccer (football to us) and rugby)... and as for your athletics facilities... well lets just say that our training of running round a carpark is no competition...

Basketball is also not so big over here, but we do have some teams (though obviously they dont play in your leagues.) I may go to a college BBall game next time I go to houston!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom