Fast Food Paranoia/Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

mousepad

In Runtime
Ok, anyways, when i eat at Taco Bell I always have the feeling like someone spat in my food or did something disgusting. Most of the time I think about it and I say to myself. "Hey, who gives a damn, this is some good food!" I always end up putting it in the back of my mind, but still, I hate the fact I think about it. Funny thing is, it only happens at Taco Bell. There is an explaination for that one though. I have heard a lot of messed up stories about Taco Bell and how a worker will jizz in the refried bean mix or how a roach laid eggs in a girls ear and they crawled out of her mouth. How is that possible? I don't know or how it has to do with Taco Bell but that's how the story went. I know that cockroach story is b/s, but man, the jizz in the refried beans is not what needs to be brought up when your eating a 7-layer burrito.

I heard that it's the jiz that adds that certain "ummph" to Taco Bell food.

Hope you enjoyed it!!

Around here it seems that most people go for the chicken beaks and roaches at KFC.

I don't know if any of that is true, but one may never know.

Remember the scene from Super Troopers? "One hamburger....and it's for a cop!"

Dave :D

Worker may have spit on officer's hamburger

RIO RANCHO, N.M. (AP) - A Rio Rancho fast food restaurant worker is accused of spitting into a police officer's hamburger.

Marcus Calderon, 19, of Rio Rancho, was arrested and charged Saturday with assaulting a police officer and altering food, both misdemeanors.

He remained jailed Monday on a $2,000 bond.

The officer noticed there was something wrong Saturday after he took two or three bites of his hamburger, said Rio Rancho Department of Public Safety spokesman John Francis. After inspecting his food, the officer found someone had spit in his burger.
Francis said Calderon told police he was sick and may have accidentally coughed or spit on the burger.

Calderon was fired from the restaurant.

Officials with the restaurant said they had never before experienced this kind of incident, and all other employees are outstanding, clean and courteous.

Calderon provided police with blood and saliva samples to be tested for HIV and hepatitis.

My mom once found a maggot in a Wendy's salad...

McDonalds beef is Grey before its cooked.

i'd never thought about it but now that you told me, i'm probably not going to be eating at any fast food places anytime soon.

there was a big thing where i live a couple of years back - a women said she found magots in taco bell soft taco, it got sobad that taco bell started to loose a LOT of business, so much in fact, they posted a one page letter in our newspaper saying if you know anyone who is spreading the rumors, that there is a $10,000 reward if they get any leading information. No one was ever caught but even without the magots, taco bell is gross. Cheap food, but gross.

WOW..... seems like that got alil too serious huh? ha. yea i used to like taco bell but i'm all about quizno's right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom