Far Cry Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
GameGURU said:
Bleh...that'll be a mockerey of the game. They could have picked a better cast. Probobly gonna be one of those stupid Rambo type movies. Yick!

Oh my God you did not just call Rambo a "Yick!". He will set a trap in some tall grass and KILL your wimpy Canadian/Vietcong/Russian Ass boy!

I hate wrestling more than anything - But I think The Rock would make a pretty good Jack Carver.

But here's the deal about Jack carver.
he's not ultra strong, not a rambo type of guy.
he's almost an average joe... who USED to be in special forces.
he's left that life and started this touring boat thing...
he's still 'built' but not like the rock or anything. that's really over-the top.
IMO...
there is my .02

"FarCrybaby..."

Oh cmon! Reguardless of rock's bad acting, FarCry isn't even that good of a game. (At least not for a movie anyway.)If anything, Metal Gear Solid is a game to make a movie out of.:cool:

jorsoft03 said:
Oh my God you did not just call Rambo a "Yick!". He will set a trap in some tall grass and KILL your wimpy Canadian/Vietcong/Russian Ass boy!

WTF was that all about? Where the hell did Vietcong Russian and Canadian come from?

ATIRAGEPRO said:
Oh cmon! Reguardless of rock's bad acting, FarCry isn't even that good of a game. (At least not for a movie anyway.)If anything, Metal Gear Solid is a game to make a movie out of.:cool:

FarCry has one of the *funnest* multiplayers I have played in a while. That and Vietnam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom