Far Cry Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tall_Dallas

Baseband Member
The Rock will be part of a movie called “Far Cry”, which is scheduled for a 2006 release. Rock has the lead role, Jack Carver. Here’s the plot summary. “An adaptation of the first-person-shooter video game where Jack Carver, a retired ocean patrol cop who now transports people and cargo to various islands, goes through hell when his boat blows up off the coast of an uncharted Micronesian island. His goal is to simply survive and to rescue a female reporter who had tagged along on the trip but was kidnapped by mercenaries who protect a laboratory hidden somewhere on the island.”

OH PLEASE say it isn't SO! NOT the ROCK!

http://www.prowrestling.com/news.php?id=11602/articles/news

I don't think you should give leading roles to some one who could barely play a walking mummy correctly...
Could be good though, if their's wrestling involved =)

Bleh...that'll be a mockerey of the game. They could have picked a better cast. Probobly gonna be one of those stupid Rambo type movies. Yick!

The Rcok (oh did I spell that wrong? ;)) is a terrible actor in my opinion - suprise suprise, I also hate wrestling.

Seems like there are more and more movies being an adaptation of video games these days. It's great for us gamers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom