Far Cry 2 freezes PC when launched

Status
Not open for further replies.

braz

Daemon Poster
my far cry 2 freezes whenever I launch it now :/. I have all the updates, updated drivers, and have re- installed it already. I have never had this problem when the game first came out. I can hit cntrl alt delete, but I cant select end task and the screen goes black so I have to do a hard re-boot. Any help guys? I really want to play this game again!

What drivers have you tried reinstalling? Does that include GPU drivers?

Does it freeze on the splash screen? Are you having similar problems with any other games?

It deosnt make it to that screen, just freezes the whole screen. mouse disappears. I let it load for like 15min and nothing happens, so i cntrl alt delete and the screen goes black and I cant do anything. Other games work fine (CSS, L4D etc...)

Do you have any game controllers connected or maybe a wireless feature connected? If so try removing them and see if the game starts up. I never had this problem with this game but others I have, so worth a shot.

nope :/ looks like im calling india for ubisoft support. I HATE doing that. They don't know anything about the game, or even played it im guessing. Just a book and computer in front of them :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom