Fallout 4 PCpc minimum and recommend

I just don't think it is worth paying too much money for a higher end card since my vision is impaired and I don't run games at usually more than 720p unless increasing the resolution doesn't make the gui elements really small

I remember some games didn't mainly RTS games though

Yeah, a lot of older games didn't but it's much more common now for games to either scale the UI sensibly with resolution, or provide a slider to increase the UI size.

Depending on black friday deals I am torn between these two cards

ZOTAC GeForce GTX 950 DirectX 12 ZT-90601-10L 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 SLI Support Single Fan Video Card - Newegg.com

GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 960 GV-N960IXOC-2GD 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready ATX Video Card - Newegg.com

I am worried about the wireless card in my rig blocking the fans though but I am not beyond ditching the old wifi card in my computer for something that is either usb or pcie x1 which could go above the graphics card.

The reason I am looking at short cards is that the longer ones obstruct my motherboard power connector and over time I feel it will strain and eventually break that connector or the cable

What's your board? 24pin cable should be higher on the board than the first PCI-E slot.

oh it is higher its just that the rats nest of a wiring job sort of prevents things from being too big lol my board is an asus m4a88t-m

Back
Top Bottom