Fallout 3 Screenshots...56K Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
im bidding on it on ebay lol. Its like $35 on ebay, or I can get it for xbox 360 for $20 from a friend... idk what to do. Id rather have it for pc. Is this game worth the money?

Meh its okay keeps me entertained for a couple of hours I am not obsessed like some of the guys here. It can get a repetitive I have 83 stimpaks as I haven't had to use one yet maybe I am just being too tactical and not running in firing enough.

Meh its okay keeps me entertained for a couple of hours I am not obsessed like some of the guys here. It can get a repetitive I have 83 stimpaks as I haven't had to use one yet maybe I am just being too tactical and not running in firing enough.

I usually only have 15-20 on me lol...30 at the most but I was cut down after having a shootout with a bunch of raiders and little to no cover.

I truly haven't used a stimpack yet and only buy them from gob the barman in megaton as he sells them cheapest plus they don't weigh anything I also rarely buy anything but ammo and if a caravan has something I want I murder them all and take what I need :) chucking a bottlecap mine at a pack brehmin is fun although you may blow off a couple of limbs. I usually go to a doc or eat food that I have found then use stimpacks. With raiders I look them up with the sniper scope then get jericho to shoot them whilst I run at them with grenades. I also normally walk around with the laser rifle most of the time which is fairly accurate at middle distances.

That's the problem, Salty... you mow everyone down/ The game is set up (for the most part) with you as the good guy. At least, it seems that way to me.

I sneak and snipe, but I still get chewed up a good bit, too.

A lot of it depends on the condition you keep your armor in too. If you let it get to poor condition then you will be using stims like crazy to stay alive.

I think the game would be just like any other shooter if you just went through blasting everybody. At a certain point your reticule would always just be red...haha.

That's the problem, Salty... you mow everyone down/ The game is set up (for the most part) with you as the good guy. At least, it seems that way to me.

I sneak and snipe, but I still get chewed up a good bit, too.

Absolutley true, this game is not geared towards playing an absolutely evil character at all. I've tried starting up two games where I pretty much wipe out entire towns and kill everyone on site, but it just degrades to the point where I lose interest. Playing a good/diplomatic character churns out much more interesting consequences and it is in some ways it's a little more challenging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom