Fail Compilation...LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Very poor spelling.

I did get luck and recovered my wrist extensor, I can move my wrist upwards with my palm down. With that and a split that extends my index finger, i sorta 1 or 2 finger type.

I can't play gAmes well, and use voice controlls on some things.. bf1942s hard, and neighbours must think i'm insane, but i can do it a bit.

^ninja'd

I'm never offended, people genuinely don't know, and I don't mind informing at all.

I actually am involved with high school programs basically giving first hand accounts of what goes on if you happen to get messed up dui in and what not.

Yep, +rep to you my man. AND not only do you handle it well, but you also still found a way to help people out. That's pretty awesome

patonb sorry to learn of that mate I knew you had a chair but I didn't know it was that bad, is this just a long term thing where you will slowly regain your movement in the arms an legs or is that your full range of movement now?

My theory is I can ****ed off and angry at the word, but who wants to be around an angery person...
Plus I am very well educated, so my livelihood isn't taken completely away, and can still be a contributing member of society.

Saxon, its perminant.... ujnless i can get robot legs....... I didn't half *** the job, but I've got more than was expected.

Over my life, i'll learn more tricks and build up thins to be better than now, but what i got isa what i'll ever get... Unless Steve Austin wants to share...

That's a positive outlook, back home there is a guy who is in a chair about 5 houses down from me who has thalidomide poisoning, he has a full time job and works for a charrity on the side he is a really productive guy and has a lot going for him. When I was a kid I always had respect for disabled people and hated kids who didn't one kid called him crab man and I ended up hitting him for it there is no need for that kinda crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom