Fahmon reporting bad ppd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4x3r

AKA ComatoseClown
hmmm according to FAHmon i should be getting roughly 19-20k ppd.....but but the official stats i'm only getting around 10-12.......any reason for this?

What do your log files say? Are you completing all your WUs? FahMon will give a snapshot ppd but will vary depending on the variety of WUs you complete. But that is a big swing so something is off.

but 8k less? they all seem to be completing from the log files...hmm

yeah...it ran solid for 24 hrs...and you see in the stats in my sig that it's 9k ppd...when fah mon is reporting 19k......

also here it shows me as only having 1 active processor in the last 7 days...when for the past 48 hrs i've been working on 2 gpu's and two instances of single i7.......hmmm

i checked all my log files for all the clients...all are folding for H4x3r @ 12864........everything has completed 100% from the logfiles....i'm looking into the EUE's but no results yet as fah watch keeps not responding...doh! thanks for the help though.....

okay from looking at MTM's fahwatch...i see i have a 11/68 eue rate which is 16%.........i think i might have a bad GTX 260, considering 10 of the 11 were from my second card....it reports it as "UNSTABLE MACHINE:" ....which might also have something to do with my screen flicker in my SLI config.......i think i'll return it and swap it out....and see what happens
it
but what is weird is taht today...it's 3pm (almost) and i have almost as many points so far as i did in 24 hours yesterday.....odd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom