fade effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITwannabee

In Runtime
Can someone please help me out with some html tags or scripts?

I'm trying to figure out how to make the screen blur when you click on another link. It kinda blurrs then fades away and then the new screen will appear. If i'm not making sense, please let me know. Please lead me to the right direction or help me out.

Thanks in advance...

I don't know, but I think Frontpage has some of these effects included. You can select them somewhere. Probably JavaScript.

i think they can be done by choosing the predefined effects in frontpage..try them and they are helpfull !

Yea it's javascript, and I think it was htmlgoodies.com where I used to go to help me with my java needs..

i think i need more help. i tried it in frontpage and i viewed the tags but it doesn't show it. i created 2 pages and linked one another and saved the file. after that, i opened the file, right clicked and hit "view source." it showed the code but when i try it on myspace.com, it doesn't work and most of the codes turns into a period "." Can someone please explain to me what's going on? i think there's something that i'm not understanding.

Any help is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom