F.E.A.R Combat - Brill game, and its totally free !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Ok im sure many many many people out there no that FEAR Combat (Online portion of fear) is free to download the full version from sierra.com i personally thought it was the best thing ever. and even better is that the multiplayer in my opinion is better than that of CS:S BF2142 and CoD2.

So if you dont no you can download it here, but warning no 56k people... its 1.77Gb :p

ftp://ftp.sierra.com/pub/sierra/fear/demo/fearcombat_en_107.exe

After youve downloaded it you must go to joinfear.com and fill in the form to receive the Cd-Key after that its yours to play :).

I reccomend downloading the 1.8 incremental patch. Make sure you get the right one you need the English US version one.

Thanks an have fun, and sorry if everyone in the world already new this.

old news man........we've had many nights playing FEAR on vent and having some good games.

Beefcake said:
Is it really that hard to type 'know' instead of 'no'?

But yea, nice that it's free.

Beefcake - Know its not much harder to say Know instead o no, but im tired, and saying Know at the start of this sentence was done purposely to annoy people :p.

positive7.jpg

Vent = ventrilo...

Ventrilo is a free application that allows users to connect to a ventrilo server, "hence - techonvent" and communicate via voice.

So we connect to ToV's ventrilo server and play the games together and communicate and talk smack to each other...

It's alot of fun. DL - a copy and join us... check my sig for all the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom