.EXE files won't run (and i need some help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ight guys, first wanna say thanks for replying but it seems the problems has gone away...

when i came home i had firefox on my homepage up on the screen,

only thing i could think of are the automatic updates windows gets (prior they weren't installing, i dont' know why..... but its irrelevant)

now i am on my main computer, i think i will still use that link above see if i get anything

and when i was reformatting i was going the long way (i have gotten rid of a virus or 2 that way b4)

thanks again guys if the problem comes back sure to let u know ;)

ight guys, first wanna say thanks for replying but it seems the problems has gone away...

when i came home i had firefox on my homepage up on the screen,

only thing i could think of are the automatic updates windows gets (prior they weren't installing, i dont' know why..... but its irrelevant)

now i am on my main computer, i think i will still use that link above see if i get anything

and when i was reformatting i was going the long way (i have gotten rid of a virus or 2 that way b4)

thanks again guys if the problem comes back sure to let u know ;)

Glad to see that you have gotten things worked out.. now would be a good time to beef up your security to prevent future infections.

I am still LOL over the bar of soap and a cloth as this was exactly my view on how it may have been done ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom