EVGA to pay Folders

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok well i switched. $100 is a $100 bucks know what I mean? sorry TF. I'll bring my ppd back when i gots me 100 bucks in hand

guys...from the looks of this it takes a year in order to get your money...so don't get to excited :p I know $100 is $100..but it seems like people are thinking they get it soon as they start folding for them

Yha, its ppY, so next feb you might get money, but it seems its not money, but credit a evga.

Oh Well, sad to see you go... Now get off our forum.............. j/k.......... or aaaaaaam I?

Yha, its ppY, so next feb you might get money, but it seems its not money, but credit a evga.

Oh Well, sad to see you go... Now get off our forum.............. j/k.......... or aaaaaaam I?

folding is folding no matter where I do it right? Might as well get paid to do it.

I'll tell ya what. I'll fold with one card there and one here. then I wont feel guilty :p

and FTR once a milestone is reached you are credited the "money". True the offer ends in a year, but im pretty sure they pay as you go. Like if I wanted to stop at 100k I could get my 10 bucks. to spend on their site.

I might try to convince my parents on a cheapo GPU to use with folding while I'm at school... I could use the money :)

EDIT: they give us $100 in eVGA Bucks?

What are those? it says at the bottom..

"EVGA Bucks are not redeemable for cash or credit."

I'd do it but I'm sticking with tech forums.

Did anyone notice that it says "EVGA reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time without previous notice." So you could get the points and then they could cancel it or change it to like $20 EVGA bucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom