Evga Loaner Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

tastegw

Inspired by Art
This program gives you the opportunity to test out the latest and greatest technology offered for two weeks right in your home. Sign up is free and for members only. EVGA will randomly select participants and can not guarantee participation to all that sign up. If you are selected, EVGA will ship you a product to test and review for two weeks! You will then send the product on to the next person selected by EVGA - the only cost to you is shipping via UPS to the next designated participant.

read more @ evga
pro_1_on.jpg

pro_2_on.jpg

I personally think this is a horrible idea!
the last person to use it could break it and still ship to the next person, and when the next person got it, they could contact evga saying it was broken when it arrived, but the last person could say that they sent it out like new.

too many loop holes in this one.

What the heck would they do if you decided to, oh i don't know, keep it?EDIT: read more into it, they would bill you for the full item.

I really would love to try out samsungs 3d vision stuff though...so i signed up for that one.

If you receive the product with physical damage, you must report it within 24 hours of receipt or you will be billed for the full cost of replacement.

also found that when reading more, so that answers that.

EDIT2: haha, just checked my email , and i got a newsletter announcing the loaner program.

Yeah I don't know about that. It would be easy for one person to mail out some really old gpu or even just some random thing and then its sender's vs receiver's word.

What the heck would they do if you decided to, oh i don't know, keep it?EDIT: read more into it, they would bill you for the full item.

I really would love to try out samsungs 3d vision stuff though...so i signed up for that one.

also found that when reading more, so that answers that.

EDIT2: haha, just checked my email , and i got a newsletter announcing the loaner program.

ya that 3d vision looks very interesting, but that monitor is hella expensive if i remember correctly

599 for the 3dvision package.

i would love to try this out, but i am not taking any chances on that sender vs reciever word crap.

evga is a great company for customer support. If the sender said it was fine when they sent it, and the receiver didn't. I think evga would just ask for them to send it back and they would repair it. Evga is a good company

I would imagine that they would require a credit card on file..so if you broke it, you bought it.

But yeah i dont like the idea of shipping it to someone else...evga should include prepaid shipping labels to send it back to them, and they could ship it to the next person instead.

I would imagine that they would require a credit card on file..so if you broke it, you bought it.

But yeah i dont like the idea of shipping it to someone else...evga should include prepaid shipping labels to send it back to them, and they could ship it to the next person instead.

i guess since you're getting 2 weeks of awesome new gear you have to at least pay the price to ship it...seems like a hassle, but it's worth the price. Maybe if you do it a lot and give really good reviews some company might like sponsor you or something. Unlikely but it could happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom