Evercrack w00p w00p1111

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckey

In Runtime
Where are all the Everquest 2 fans and players? I haven't seen any post concerning Everquest 2. Or all they all addicted so they don't do anything else? I'm on Lavastorm if anyone does play. Characther name is Anouncia. This game is got some awesome graphics. You think people would play it like crazy....

I'm star wars galaxies myself.

Although I will let you know about Christmas time as I might be getting EQ2

I play SWG, did play EQ 2, and did play WoW.

I hate EQ 2, to group dependant, WoW, to many quests, PvP is lame.

Im sticking to SWG.

KiDrIoT69 said:
I play SWG, did play EQ 2, and did play WoW.

I hate EQ 2, to group dependant, WoW, to many quests, PvP is lame.

Im sticking to SWG.
Never played EQ2 but WoW I have. You dont have to do the quests at all. Its not required in gameplay. and I agree PvP isnt good. But thats what happend when a game is rushed for holiday sales which isnt 100% done.

Ya and EQ2 is not a group depented game as much as any other one. If you want to know a group depented game go play FFXI. WoW I heard is just like EQ2 but with Pvp. And from what I heard SWG has the crappiest economy ever. My friend played for like a week and had like a mil credits.

Harper if you do start to play EQ2 joing Lavastorm server. I'll help you out. My game name is Anouncia.

I think EQ2 is a puny little thing to World of Warcraft now. The thing that I hate the most about these kinds of games though is that you have to pay monthly after buying the frickin thing. Stupid idea IMO.

This is why you should set your sites on Guild Wars, which will destroy all of these seeing as how it is a free MMORPG. :D

As far as WoW PvP that could be because they have not yet added it fully. In the next patch they said expect the honor system and shortly after that the battle grounds. So mabey in a month you should check it out, cause to me WoW is the best MMORPG I have ever played.

And as far as paying for a game its about equal to buying multiple games over the year that i beat once and never touch again. So for the same cost i can play one awesome game for a whole year, and it is constantly improved and payed to be hack free and fun. Blizzard so far has been on the ball with this.

As far as guild wars being a MMORPG , I played the beta and I think it is in a category of its own. Kinda like a Diablo 2 on steroids. Its good but i will stick to WoW

I play Dark Age of Camelot myself. Favorite thing about that is the fact that theres alot of mature people there, you will almost never see any flaming. I heard EQ2 didn't have any sort of PVP so that especially steered me away from that. WoW is still in it's major "development" stages so im still looking into that. SWG sounds like a really sweet game all around but it has alot of glitches (Jedi system, economy system) they need to work out first but im sure in a year that game will own. So far im sticking to DAOC :)

Edit: Guild Wars sounds good to, will definitly keep my eyes on that.

Ya, guild wars looks pretty good. To bad it comes out in March '05. Can't they just work 24hr days and release it in Jan?!??!

BTW, just wondering if anyone played Ultima On-line back in the day. It was the first MMORPG ever. I played it for about 2 years before switching to RTCW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom