Error 6 on Adobe Photoshop CS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambi555

Beta member
Hi all,

I have Adobe Photoshop CS4 on my work computer and wanted a copy on my Laptop so I copied the program folder onto a flash driver. With previous versions of Adobe photoshop and illustrator I have been able to run them straight of the flash drive on my laptop. No such luck with Photoshop CS4 though, I get error 6, I'm guessing some kind of license issue? Anyone know how I can fix this? I have Windows Vista.

Sorry, can't help you with this. It's against the forum rules. (Or I'd assume it is... It's a form of piracy in my opinion).. We'll wait for a mod to let us know :tongue:

Here is the problem. Your work purchased the License. You do not have the right per Adobe or per your company to just copy the files and take the program home to install on your personal PC. I bet if your employer knew you were doing this, you would be out of a job. Adobe Products are not cheap.

Not to mention the fact that you cant just copy just that 1 folder over and expect the program to work.

Everything you are trying to do breaks rules by not only your employer but Adobe and other governing bodies.

Topic Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom