Engine Showdown

What is the purpose of the covered hole underneath the circuit board?

• Air pressure equalization

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warranty void

• Signal filter

• Magnetic filter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd still have to stick with the CryEngine. I love how it has the ability to draw SO MUCH on the screen at once, while keeping MAXIMUM frames.

you cant compare the doom3 engine to HL2 and farcry... simply because doom3 will completely break down if you have large areas outside of a building.
I think the HL2 engine will make some nice games/mods in the future.

I believe that the Source engine will turn out to be the most powerful in the end.

yeah im gonna go with half life 2 but thats from the videos, no one can really be certain what its going to look like and be like until it actually comes out, or a beta or something.

i got to say still the farcry engine OWNZ those graphics are incredible and if you have a new nvidia card w/ ps 3.0 and the 1.2 patch farcry looks AMAZINGLY REAL!!!! i think hands down FARCRY!

-=B$=- said:
i got to say still the farcry engine OWNZ those graphics are incredible and if you have a new nvidia card w/ ps 3.0 and the 1.2 patch farcry looks AMAZINGLY REAL!!!! i think hands down FARCRY!

I have to agree with you there... when the 1.2 patch came out, I was drooling over that game all over again. gave it a sence of re-birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom