Empire: Total War. Will it run fast at max settings on my pc??? plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alive.777

In Runtime
Hi everybody
My question is will "Empire: Total War" run at max (or near max) graphics settings on my PC with smooth gameplay even in large battles? My specs are as follows...

CPU- Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @3.00ghz (will overclock if needed)
GPU- ATI XFX Radeon HD5770 1gb
RAM- 4gb of DDR2 @800mhz (2 seperate sticks)
MOBO- ASUS P5N-E SLI.
HDD- 1X 250GB AND 1X 100GB HARD DRIVES.
PSU- 550WATT THERMALTAKE.
CD DRIVE- EXTERNAL SAMSUNG WRITEMASTER SPEED PLUS.

If you need any more spec just ask.

Any help will be GREATLY apprecieated. PLEASE reply if u can help? Thanx in advance. Alive.777:umm::umm::umm:

Probably not max, but medium-high. We have similar systems and I run it at that.

Probably not max, but medium-high. We have similar systems and I run it at that.

Thank you, But what confuses me is this video i saw on you tube. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
He has a gts250 and almost maxes it. i hope to run at these settings. XFX HD5770 owns the Geforce GTS250 OC and therefore should run at slightly higher settings which is in this case, MAX. so I'm still confused???:umm:

You should be able to play it quite well, depends what resoloution you want to play at too.

thank you every one, So correct me if i'm wrong but i CAN max it or nearly max it even in large battles on medium to low reseloutions??? I plan on playing at resolutions lower then the guy on you tube so i should get better performance than him right? again thank you, you have saved me hours of googling for the answer.

Yeah dude. That card is good. Unless Empire total war is more demanding than most games, you should be maxing at any res up to 1680x1050.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom