Emergency Alert Provider Sues Twitter Over Patents

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Pfff... Great isn't it? People sue over hot coffee too.. :freak: I ought to jump on the band wagon and sue Bayer pharmaceuticals for having my last name.

They should sue all the news companies as well... They broadcast to a mass audience.

lol! the way they are suing twitter is unbelieveable!!

thats like apple suing microsoft about the zune software or "BirdSong" becuase its similar to itunes...

or radio station 102.3 suing 103.9 becuase they are on the air...

**** while they are at it, they should sue police stations, they use the same technology IN THEIR CARS! man its such a small world isnt it?

They're just ****ed cause they spent all this money on technology that is pretty generic and ,some might argue, free. It's like the water utility company suing bottled water companies.

its amazing how greedy some ppl get... like the other week, a housing tract that just got built in the next town sued a gun range that was established for 50 years... and the gun range lost, got shut down, sued, and yeah...

all because the new "neighbor" didnt like the noise and possibility that lead shot or rickoshet could come flying into the tract, and that the lead levels in the ground there were high from the range. what the **** type of **** is that??? do you move next to a dairy and complain about the smell?]

or like what happened to me, i moved to the desert in 99' and got a dirtbike in 02' (suzuki rm80) little putter. i rode that thing every day for 3 years, until a new neighbor moved in and complained about "dust" on his patio furniture IN THE EFFIN DESERT!?!?! i mean come on, who sinks that low...

i mean come on theres a big line between greedy and desprate, but now its just all garbled into some static noize that you hear on the radio and news every day.. "so and so sued so and so" or "so and so sued so and so because of what and when"

when people get shot and mugged every day, yet do the courts really do anything for that? nah.. they would rather do pettie **** like sue home owners for having trees that have ONE BRANCH that hangs over a neighbors fence. when that tree was there before they were even born

/flame...
/rant...//.

^ haha...good find! That's why big-shot lawyers get paid big-shot salaries. I think this Twitter case will end similarly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom