Ecniv, Guy, Placebo,Microbell

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3z

Baseband Member
Which one of you Mods Deleted my thread it was posted today and there was no violation in that thread so it would be appreciated if it was put back and futher more there are no rules against what i did and to quote the rules here they are

Forum Rules! Please READ!

Forum Rules

1.Please respect all members, new and old, and their opinions and beliefs.

2. If posting an image, it should be appropriate for all ages. Also, the image's size should be appropriate for the Message Board.

3.No profantity or other inapropriate things. Everything should be PG rated. Anything deemed inappropriate will be edited or removed without question.

4. Have a question, comment, complaint, compliment, or suggestion? You can either post it in the site feedback forum, or send your idea/complaint/question to an Administrator or a Moderator.

5. Do not Spam the forum and cross post your messages in the other forums.

6. If using an Avatar please make sure it's appropriate for all to view.

7. No flame wars. ESPCIALLY post about religions, goverments, politics..etc will more than like be deleted BECAUSE the threads usually turn into a flame war.

8. Remember, if you can't post in a civil manner, don't post.

So in being fair please re-establish my post

Thank You

Matt

Well, what did you post? I didn't delete anything, but that doesn't mean that it didn't deseve deletion.

Guy said:
Well, what did you post? I didn't delete anything, but that doesn't mean that it didn't deseve deletion.
Wait! If it got deleted and you ask him what it was, will it get deleted again if he tells us?

Guy, you trouble maker! Hahaha! I really wanted to ask that question, but I was afraid to ask. LoL! :p

Dave :D

"It wasn't me! It was the monkey!" Fred Randall

I think I remember him posting something about another board and I even commented that I didn't think it was cool to advertise other boards on this board.

I think it should have been deleted.

cas0496 said:
I think I remember him posting something about another board and I even commented that I didn't think it was cool to advertise other boards on this board.

I think it should have been deleted.

Well i still didn't violate any rules and it is your thought and that is fine but what if you are haveing a bad time and you are frustrated and you want some where else to b**** besides in here and it was not advertising it was just a suggestion and i will post it again.. You can have you opinions but i think it was rude that who ever deleted it was out of line so that is my thought and OPINION!!!

Guy said:

I gave another forum where we can B**** and moan about s*** i don't want to give you the web address cause some one might have to go an compain about it

cell567 said:
Sigh...let it go...its over....

How do you think i found the link in the first place?? it was in here and no one deleted that thread...

Yep, now knowing what it was, if I would have seen it, I would have deleted it too. I back MB 100%.

Sorry you feel it was the wrong thing m3z, but we have more than 1 member to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom