Easy Q: How to paste photos side-by-side

Status
Not open for further replies.

funcrew

Beta member
I can insert photos into a 1-row, 4-column MS Word table or HTML table for a wide, multi-panel image. I want to do the same thing with the raw .jpgs to produce a single, wide .jpg containing all 4 images. This is not a panorama - I do not want to stitch the images.

I do not currently own any graphics software, other than basic photo editing. Using PC with Windows XP.

Any ideas or links to existing info would be appreciated!

Create 4 cells on HTML. Set cell space and margin widths to "0". Then insert the image a sbackground and make sure the cells are exactly the same size as your pics.

Thanks - Maybe I did not ask clearly. I know how to display the pictures in HTML. I am looking for a way to actually build a larger single .jpg file containing all 4 images. I want to send the single file to a printing business for business card layout - or they will charge hourly layout fees to assemble the photos.

Oh. Well, you can use Paint. Start with a blank picture. Open the four pictures in seperate Paint windows and select the entire small pic, rightclick>copy

Open the blank picture, rightclick> paste and you should be able to move it around and move the pics to sit next to eachother. Then save the picture, preferably as .BMP since Paint makes poor quality JPG files.

You can save as JPG staight away if you are using a third party program like PhotoShop. You can use the same procedure for putting the pics together.

You can also use a free picture-editing program. Search google.

You can use the keys CTRL-C and CTRL-V instead of rightclicking and copy/paste.

Hope this makes sense... You can also send the pics to me and I can put them together if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom