Not open for further replies.

Muffin Man

muffin enthusiast
early reviews:
Mainstream Attack - The ATI Radeon HD 5770 :: Articles :: www.hardwarezone.com®
Google Translate
XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB GDDR5 Review
AnandTech: AMD’s Radeon HD 5770 & 5750: DirectX 11 for the Mainstream Crowd
Radeon HD 5770 And 5750 Review: Gentlemen, Start Your HTPCs : Introduction - Review Tom's Hardware

performance seems good, but the estimated price seems slightly high, although they do run cooler, and consume less power (4870/gtx 260 performance with 1 pci-e power cable needed). well just have to wait and see when they become available.

Patience. They haven't been released yet. Let them come out and be incorporated into the drivers first, then you can complain.

Looks great!! I really think they should have used a 256bit interface like the article said though.

they seem slightly overpriced too. i thought they were supposed to beat the 4890.

Looks like it'll be against the HD 4870 until the drivers get better.

$159 USD isn't bad though, still a better choice than the HD 4870 based on what you are getting.

nVidia really needs to slash some prices if that chart in the review is right. They are charging equivalent to the cards that would be one-upping to their equivalent. (HD 4890 vs GTX 260 Core 216 based on prices; actual competition: HD 4870 vs GTX 260 Core 216)

I've added Shumway's Hardware Canucks review along with Anandtech's and Tom's review.

drivers are fine. it's performing as expected. It's basically a 4890 with gimped memory.

I think the pricing is just a tad too high, when they go down a bit 2 of these in CF will be pretty awesome as they are between a 5850 and 5870

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom