E3 2k3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black-Syth

Baseband Member
This years E3 turned out great.... Here is what each company unleashed upon the world.

Microsoft - Halo 2, Fable, Counter-Strike, Half Life 2, Starcraft:Ghost, Deus Ex:The Invisible War, Ninja Gaiden, Freedom:Soildiers of Liberty, X-Men Legends, Armed and Dangerous, Full Spectrum Warrior, Breakdown, Dino Crisis 3, Project Gotham Racing 2, True Fantasy Live ONline, True Crime, Thief III, and Advent Rising.

Sony - Grand Tourismo 4, Tony Hawks Underground, MGS3:Snake Eater, SSX 3, Socom II, Spiderman 2, Jak II, The Prince of Persia:The Sands of Time, RE:Outbreak, NFS:Undderground, Monster Hunter, FFX-2, TMNT, Onimusha 3, Syphon Filter:The Omega Strain, and MoH:Rising Sun.

Nintendo - Mario Kart:Double Dash, Viewtiful Joe, F-Zero GX, Rogue Squadron III, Soul Calibur II, FF:Crystal Chronicles, MGS:The Twin Snakes, RE-4, Geist, Pikmin 2, Pac-Man, Mario Golf:Toadstool Tour, Kirby Air Ride, Beyond Good & Evil, Sphinx, and Wrestlemania XIX.

GBA - Super Mario Bros 3, Metroid: Zero Mission, FF:Tactics, Fire Emblem, Mario & Luigi, Pokemon Pinball, Sword of Mana, Onimusha Tactics, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Cima, Harvest Moon, Boktai, Mario and DK, Mother 1 & 2.

Which company(ies) had the best showing at E3?

I have to say Microsoft.

Microsoft - Halo 2, Fable, Counter-Strike, Half Life 2, Starcraft:Ghost, Deus Ex:The Invisible War, Ninja Gaiden, Freedom:Soildiers of Liberty, X-Men Legends, Armed and Dangerous, Full Spectrum Warrior, Breakdown, Dino Crisis 3, Project Gotham Racing 2, True Fantasy Live ONline, True Crime, Thief III, and Advent Rising.

The three I underlined are the main reason IMO. Although the new StarCraft looks promising.

Halo 2, Half Life 2, Deus Ex:The Invisible War, Thief III... the sequels to probably my favorite games of all time. I'd also like to see a Max Payne sequel some time in the near future ;)

Re: E3

Apparently there is a Max Payne sequel due 2004; 'Fall of Max Payne' or somesuch. Perhaps I'm wrong, but at least you'll have your hopes up now.Ha :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom