Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuskatappaja

In Runtime
Anyone here use web mail application hotmail?
I've received some spam mail which cannot be removed!
Im afraid my whole mail account is soon full and I have to move to another mail application :(

I've used hotmail (same account!) since '98 when the first version of it came..

I've not used my ISP mail because I've changed ISP about 10 times..

Anyway, has anyone of you the same problem, spam mail which cannot be removed? I've asked microsoft about this but they don't know anything.

Did you check it and press report spam?

If it fills up you'll have all your old mail, you won't get any new mail though.
How is it using 250MB?

Hotmail is Microsoft. Nuff said.

Go with Yahoo (250MB), or MyWay (125MB...I think), or Gmail (1GB) And they are all free.

I use all three.

Tuskatappaja said:
You get 250MB only if use subscribed version of hotmail, I use the free one with only 2MB :(

homail is giving free upgrades to free users to 250MB. I was using a free account and they gave me a free 250MB upgrade a while ago.

I use nerdshack.com, never had an ad.... only problem is the people that run it are employed elsewhere and don't have a lot of spare time, so they aren't accepting members. You can keep an eye on it though, maybe they will open it back up soon.

no lottery, they are supposed to be doing it for everyone. send them an email about it and ask them to give you a free upgrade. maybe the reason you don't have one is because you're in finnland, maybe they are doing this for specific regions at specific dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom