Dune MMORPG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I doubt I'd play it. The first book or two of Dune were good and then it started to really drag and become confusingly lame.

Ive read the 1st Dune book, i thought it was decent. The movies were pretty horrible. I doubt id play the game, cuz i dont paticurly like MMOs lol

jorsoft03 said:
He was pushing for a 3-4 hour movie, but the producers and executives shot that idea down.
in the last few years, they have release a copy of dune that has all the cut parts. However they needed to redo some of the nuration.
So all the part where you have the Empiror's Daughter Explaining was was going on was released by artwork and some man naurating was was going on instead.

It was not the same.

However they have release DUNE Movie again (this time with a swish looking foil box) containing both editions of the film.

I might see if my local shops have a copy tomorrow.

KCRMYZ said:
So what is the purpose of this topic?
Put me in the mood to watch my DUNE DVDS tonight. Excuse me for about 10 hours as I am about to do a Dune Marathon.

DUNE + CHILDREN OF DUNE

"My Flesh Is Not My Own"

I guess the UBAR quest in Dune would be the Golden Path

I like the idea of a Dune MMO. My question is when it would be set. The easy way would be before the first book. A bit harder would be just after House Atreides falls and Paul is just getting started with the Freemen. You could also set it while the armies of MaudÂ’Dib are on jihad, conquering the galaxy (pre and durning book 2 area). I donÂ’t think that the era of books 3-4 is a good time to have it since most of the conflict in 3 is political and in 4 Leo has the galaxy fairly well pacified. Books 5-6 might be interesting, but you might not get the kind of mainstream response that you would with the earlier ones or even one set before the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom