DS Players ... what games do ye' recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vormund

Daemon Poster
Any fellow DS players, do you have any favorites? I have (Pokemon) Pearl ... but more importantly, Super Mario 64 (the mini games are awesome), but need to find a FPS of some type to play over the net. :D

For those who haven't played Mario 64 on it, ye' gotta - it's so fun replaying the 64 version, along with some new stuff here and there...ah, good times.

Metroid Prime: Hunters i think it is, is perfect for u then. 4 player multiplayer online. Another great game is Tetris DS

heroes of mana (RPG)
luminous arc (RPG)

brothers in arms (WW2 action game)
castlevania dawn of sorrow and portrait of ruin (side scrolling RPG action)

call of duty for the DS is out around November which is FPS and will have some form of online or player to player gaming with capture the flag etc.

Zelda the phantom hourglass is out soon too so that's one worth having as well.

i dont personally own a DS but wasnt the Mario KArt game like the best DS game so far? sorry if i sound a bit etchy

Well, my little brother finally saved enough to buy his own DS and he just bought Mario Kart for it and loves it.

There's also that one Final Fantasy game out for DS now, right? Wasn't it previously unreleased in the US before now or something like that? I've heard a lot of good things, in any case.

Cant believe no one suggested this, New Super Mario Bros. is AMAZING its a 3D side-scroller very fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom