DS Lite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulater6000

Daemon Poster
Im thinking about ordering a DS lite from japan.

If I do would it be all in permanate japanese, or do you guys know if it supports multi-language and Id be able to switch it into english mode?

I would reccomeend the japenese version tho. Id waite a month or two when it rolls into the us. I mean really the shipping is a real pain and it costs alot of money. Plus get it when it first comes out so you can be the real hit, lol but I have a regular ds Im looking to sell because I want that new one

they're coming out in north america in june... might as well wait and get it cheaper than importing

I'm so glad they are coming out with the DS lite right after I cracked the screen on the old one. Def wait for it to come to US, only a few more weeks.

If you have the original DS, you should sell it. At my place they buy them for around $60 - $70 dollars, which is about 45% of what the DS Lite costs. So it will help. And you should wait until the DS Lite comes to you locally, the Japanese system will be a hassle. It won't be bad, you will still be able to understand it. But English will just be easier, and better. Plus the shipping and handling from across the world can be a little troublesome.

What did you decide to do with this? Did you get the Japanese version? Just curious about the differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom