driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. Ya. No wonder they are backed up for drive tests.....

Why on earth would you wait until you were 18 to get your license. I got mine 1 week after I turned 16.

It isn't hard to do hand over hand, it is just like it sounds. Try practicing in the driveway until you have it, same with the parallel parking.

what is so wrong about being 18 to get ur license? I just turned 19 n i dont have my driver's license yet. Reason is because so many things happen each day that it is hard for me, especially now, to go practice driving again.

i, for one, would rather know how to drive n to be safe then not be nervous at driving, manage to get my license, n crash the very next day.

I am a great driver and don't get nervous when driving. After the first few days on my permit I started drifting around turns. I was just going to fast around the turns and I didn't really try it. Now I can go around a turn at a safe speed.

I am a great driver...

After the first few days on my permit I started drifting around turns.

You just contradicted yourself, buddy... DRIFTING? How the **** did you manage to DRIFT around a turn? Did your dad smack you for that? Because he should have.

Nothing really "wrong" with waiting until you're 18 to get your license. I was 18 when I got mine, mostly because I worked during high school and had trouble getting the required 50+ hours of practice, plus my mom was super controlling and would never let me take the test. On my parallel park I was sticking out too far and I failed the uphill park (didn't turn the wheel the right direction) but the guy still passed me. Most of those testers are really rushed and have like 500 kids to give licenses to in a day so they're not going to split hairs over every move you make. Mine hardly said two words to me other than the test directions. Once I parked in the lot he signed off on the sheet and gave me my copy saying, "Okay, that's a pass." and hopped out. It was the most nerve wracking 15 minutes of my life, though. I was nervous as **** lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom