driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
god i love norcent posts, i only ever go in the Off-topic section to read them.

anyway... great driving Norcent! drifting is a great way to demonstrate control of a car while taking your driving test. your instructor would probably pass you ASAP!!! know what i mean?!

also another tip, if theres a cop behind you who turns his sirens on after doing a drift... well he's congratulating you! just speed up! if your lucky he'll take the bait and you can drag race with the cops!

its frigin awesome. i know because ive done it myself.

god i love norcent posts, i only ever go in the Off-topic section to read them.

anyway... great driving Norcent! drifting is a great way to demonstrate control of a car while taking your driving test. your instructor would probably pass you ASAP!!! know what i mean?!

also another tip, if theres a cop behind you who turns his sirens on after doing a drift... well he's congratulating you! just speed up! if your lucky he'll take the bait and you can drag race with the cops!

its frigin awesome. i know because ive done it myself.

He does have a point

aye hydroplaning is no fun, usually just take it easy in the rain. hard to see anyhow. and lol @ drag race with cops XD cops around here have a heavy foot. They drive faster than anyone else. I don't mean while chasing someone or rushign to a scene lol. Seen an officer almost rear-end someone last year. Woulda been the officers fault too lol. Man I laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom