Driveclub

Rider

Destroyer of Borst's Mom
Who's ready for next Tuesday?

PS+ version will have a some cars and 1 country to explore. Also, it is 1080p and 30fps instead of the touted 60fps.

PS+ members can upgrade to the full version for $50. There is so a DLC season pass that will have 11 new courses, 23 new events, and a new car each Month until June 2015. There will be some free DLC as well.

-----------------

I'm definitely interested in trying out the free PS+ version. I didn't like the Motorstorm series Evolution Studios did so I'm curious how well they can pull off a simulation racer.

There's a few racers coming out this holiday season that have my interest...Driveclub, Forza Horizon 2, and The Club.

I think The Club is gonna be the arcadey version of Driveclub from what I saw in the beta of The Club I did last month on the PC.

I love sim racers and especially love the Forza Motorsport series on Xbox. I like it a lot more than the Gran Turismo series. I am hoping this can be the Forza series for Playstation.

I might check it out because it's free but that'll be the extent of it. I don't dip into the racing genre very often (I'm talking years at a time). Forza 5 satisfied that thirst for me and is still something I can go back to anytime.

Driveclub tomorrow fellas...

I'm ready to check it out. No reviews yet makes me scratch my head. Hope its good.

I will be checking it out for sure. I don't have high hopes though. Hopefully it ends up being a pleasant surprise.

Yeah I am going in with pretty low expectations, so it'll have to be a REALLY bad game to disappoint at this point.

I don't know much about it other than it's a driving sim, but I'm wondering how much free content you actually get.

In other words, I hope it's not Playstation's version of Killer Instinct where you only get one character for free and have to pay for the others, or in this case, being limited to a car or two and a couple of tracks.

Back
Top Bottom