Dr. Who

Status
Not open for further replies.
matt smith is a tard. its made me hate doctor who.

however..... the things i would do to karen gillan in her policewomans uniform are certainly illegal in many american states and considered crimes against god in some countries

however..... the things i would do to karen gillan in her policewomans uniform are certainly illegal in many american states and considered crimes against god in some countries
I had a dream once where me and her robbed a bank :D

I had a dream once where me and her robbed a bank :D

Haha! i like Doctor Who however i feel that the most recent series wasnt as good as Matt Smith's first.

I also think David was better as the Doctor, probably because i got use to him being the Doctor

matt smiths a terrible doctor, hes just silly. a little boy, so when he acts all tough you dont believe it.

bu i firmly remember tenant, with a gun to someones head ready to pull the trigger and fighting with his baser instincts against his better judgement and i believed it.

i dont believe it when smith does it, hes just a rubbish actor - which is all you can expect from an ex footballer

though tbh im a bigger fan of eccleston.

also if you know your whopedia, matt smith is now the last doctor, the timelords can only regenerate 12 times (though master did 13 ... so.. ) and smith is the twelth

also if you know your whopedia, matt smith is now the last doctor, the timelords can only regenerate 12 times (though master did 13 ... so.. ) and smith is the twelth
You've got your math slightly wrong there. Since there are twelve regenerations, there can be 13 Doctors. Plus, it's meant to be a fairly soft limit, like as you say the Master regenerated more than 13 (by stealing regenerations and through technology).
Btw, Doctor #13 should become the Valeyard, if they keep up with that idea. Valeyard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You've got your math slightly wrong there. Since there are twelve regenerations, there can be 13 Doctors. Plus, it's meant to be a fairly soft limit, like as you say the Master regenerated more than 13 (by stealing regenerations and through technology).
Btw, Doctor #13 should become the Valeyard, if they keep up with that idea. Valeyard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You must be a big fan of Doctor Who to know what a Valeyard is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom