Dowloading apple quicktime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
I really hate downloading stuff from sites I don't know.

When you go to this site:
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/standalone.html

and click on the [Free download now] button, which site does it try to download from? Is it www.apple.com or something else? (please post the name)

Just hope there is nothing wrong with my network with some fool redirecting traffic. We've had worse problems on my campus network before :rolleyes:.

Thanks guys..

hmm thx guys. That's what I have as well. Wonder what it is. Odd little site. Why can't apple just host their own **** files? :confused:

bit paranoid of apple trying to take over your computer there chankama? :p

lol. more like some fool on my campus network trying to divert traffic! :p

One of the guys I was "friends" with (we had a falling out over a completely different matter) used to "record phone conversations" of people in our residence from his room. Bell Canada traced him since they can detect wire taps. His obvious "oddness" led to other events which caused our falling out :)..

There have been numerous other instances of people doing various things they SHOULD NOT DO on our LAN as well :mad:.. The IT guys had to change their policies so many times b/c of this shitz. lol

So yeah.. When something is out of place, I always try to be "careful".. :p :D

bah that makes me paranoid of when I'll be in student housing up in seattle now......THANKS DAMNIT.

I'll need 3 routers, 4 firewalls, and an Ex-CIA agent named Rusky.

Or John Smith.. :).. I swear all of these CIA agents have the most average sounding names :mad:

What will you be studying there man? Seattle University or Washington?

Chankama, if you don't mind me asking, what university do you go to?

(And what are you studying?)

University of Waterloo
Computer Engineering

Wish I went to math though :(.. I even got their Rene Descartes Scholarship (math). But, didn't take it and decided to go to engineering instead. All the **** hype :mad: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom