Dota - Bored Aussies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redmo0n

Techalicious
Hello everyone, long time no see. I was wondering what to do for my first post coming back and I saw someone with a Dota sig and thought I would ask if anyone plays on Bored Aussies?

I have 1 invite if someone wants to come along, a few of my friends have accounts but play seldom so if someone wants to have a few games that would be cool :D.

They give out 1 invite every few months so if people get into it we could have a few people from tech forums's playing!

So... do you want an invite? Anyone else? Or alternatively what Warcraft 3 server do you play on? Let's just say I lost my serial key and can't play on any of the proper servers.

Hi There would anyone be able to spare a BordAussie invite? i'm arfter some good clean dota fun....the only servers i can play on is the ones in Lorderon U.S West and lately its been really unstable for aussie's...i don't know if its just my bad luck but in every dota match recently played for aussies arfter the first 15 mins the server splits and its gettin really annoying and makes it hard to get a good game of dota for aussies so if anyone could spare a invite for me that'd be super my e-mail is:

michael_fed_2010@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom