DotA anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baez

Admin / Dev
Staff member
Was wondering if anyone on here is still oldschool enough to play Warcraft III DotA and if they have a team.

My friends and I are looking for teams who want to play some scrims now and again. If you don't have a team we just play pubs sometimes too and you can join us.

Haha yeah most people don't know. We've been playing it for around 2 years now. We just love it because it's probably the most team oriented game there is.

Well, we used to play Dota but that was about a year ago. Tried playing earlier against bot with the new patch and I got pwnd. lol

I've been playing DotA for probably 5 years now... been to a couple LAN tourny's, etc.

DotA makes me sick now because the amount of people that play it on Bored Aussies (a Battlenet style client that allows you to play online)

I used to play DotA a lot but because the 1337ness of people online, it got so difficult keeping up with strategies and team combos. When i played my first game online i got the storm guy (used to know all the names) and basically @ the end was 4 kills 9 deaths.

Kinda lost it's fun :(

i was gonna try out the one week trial, was it one week? i don't remember. But i didn't because i feared i would get addictive, too addictive

I think you're thinking about WoW mobius. This is DotA (Defense of the Ancients) for Warcraft III.

I'm still trying to find good players for our team or to scrim against.

if you want good scrims, download Garena and play on there
garena.com

go to Europe DotA Clan War Room... you won't be able to find any American scrims... most of the halfway decent ones are europeans, but Garena allows you to play them with minimal delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom