Does anyone know how to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diabloII

Fully Optimized
well my friend banned me from his Ventrilo server (banned my IP) and offered me $20 if i could get in and told him how

anyone know how? :p

and no, i tried the resetting cable modem thing, and you usually have to wait few hours to get a new IP...and people at my house are using the internet all the time so i can't do that

well my friend banned me from his Ventrilo server (banned my IP) and offered me $20 if i could get in and told him how
hold his family hostage at gun point and demand he remove the ban on your IP, badda bing badda boom you're in and $20 richer

Nubius said:
hold his family hostage at gun point and demand he remove the ban on your IP, badda bing badda boom you're in and $20 richer

:p i could..but he only banned me because he wanted me to try to get in

btw, how do you use a proXy serveR.

open browser settings and add proxy option, use a public proxy server and get the numbers and/or URL from the proxy you want to use

if your running a POSIX compliant box you can add it to the /etc/hosts file and change the routing table and i think it would work automatically

If you had a thing like I have , It's a dailup accelerator that sets a proxy server on your computer and everytime you exit and go back in it has a different ip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom