Does Anybody have Cichlid fishes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a fresh water mangrove jack that i feed it live hearing and frozen prawns.
mangrovejack.jpg

my brother has a
ghost knife
clown loach
flyin fox
and a other two that i dont no what there called one is a yellow sucker fish and a black with a red tail fin.

I have 4 tanks. 75gal, 66gal, 55gal, and a 38gal. Right now I only have the 38 up and running. I have 2 Firemouths (one of thems going back to the pet store) A Pictus Cat, 3 Kuhli Loachs and about 8 Moutian Minnows. I don't have the other tanks setup right now Because I'm still figuring out what I want to put in them. In the 75 I was thinking 4 Frontosas. I haven't gotten as far as planning out the 66 yet and the 55 I'm not gonna set up for a long while. When the tanks were set up in before the move I had upwards of 30 fish Anything from common community fish to Tanganyikan cichlids. I love fish. Can't you tell. Oh yeah and getting fish just to have them fight is totally wrong.

One of my friends had a tank with 3 fish in it. One was an Oscar, and I think the other two were Cichlids. I don't remember anymore.

I just remember him telling me that he once put a couple of snails in to try and clean up the tank. Came back an hour later, and one snail was gone. The Oscar had cornered the other, and was headbutting it, trying to break its shell.

Clown loach... apparently.... ive got 2 of them and they snap their teeth at each other!!! It sometimes wakes me up, it is really loud!!

Yes!!!!!! They lie down on there side, i think its how they rest. They also play kissy chase..... They are lovely... They also like to go upside down in the bubbles.. They also like suciing up stones and spitting them out, they are very interesting fish...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom