do you have an earring? pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dexaroni said:
I like lip rings, but as you know Nubius, I am by NO means emo. I do plan to get a lip ring later on down the line, and probably let my ear close up.

why would you even want one of those? It would seem like stuff would get stuck in it when your eating and rip it out which would be so painful. same with tongue rings

Shumway said:
Used to have my ear pierced but it became a pain in the ***,Used to wake up with either the pillow or blanet's stuck to my head :p

Hahahaha. I actually laughed at that one...probably because of my extreme lack of sleep. G'night.

Ive got my lobe done, which Im going to start streching to 4mm when its healed, I also have the cartilage at the top of my ear done, and Im getting My Conch done in a week or two :)

Thanks for that guys, Really reassuring it will look good.
Ahh well, I will like it, even if no-one else does :p

mac_mogul said:
apple-tattoo.jpg

This is the tattoo that I want :laughing:

Oh, I am serious.

You should get that apple with a worm crawling out of it... The worms head should be the head of bill gates and the apple should have the windows logo on it instead of some lame power button....

Oh, I am serious.

yea i'm thinking of gettting an eyering soon. i know some people who have pierced their eyes and they said it didnt hurt at all. i will definetly post pics after.

btw all the cool kids have eye rings its all the rage now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom