• Dreamweaver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
Maybe this is why i can eat so much and not get fat?

Well, if you eat 5 to 6 small meals a day and are active, then yeah. You would be able to eat whatever you wanted and still stay thin or trim.
I'm not saying you could eat 5 or 6 small McDonalds cheese burgers every day and stay healthy... But, you could eat a buttload of times everyday, as long as the food you ingested each time was under 8 oz. total. (This is basically the eat more, lose more, gain less) diet.

As you get older... your metabolism starts to ( F ) with you. I was skinny as a rail until I was about 21. Then as I've gotten older... I've put on about 35lbs. Well, I know that's mostly because I enjoy my beer and my diet stinks. I eat on the run and eat fast & easy. Oh well...

I hardly ever have the McDonalds lunch. Actualy its only like maybe ounce every other month or so. Id say almost anything i eat is healthy. My dads 50 and is skinny and does the same thing i do so i guess its in the genes.

003 said:
Umm... All in a row every day? GL with repercussions later in life... My aunt just died of lung cancer. She was a smoker.

No, I get a cup of coffee, smoke one or two cigarettes, get another one, smoke 1 or two cigarettes, .... And then at about 12 I have breakfast (also with a cup of coffee).

TheMajor said:
No, I get a cup of coffee, smoke one or two cigarettes, get another one, smoke 1 or two cigarettes, .... And then at about 12 I have breakfast (also with a cup of coffee).

You are going to die a terrible and drawn out death, or have a heart attack or stroke and drop dead.

lol... this place is so wonderful to wake up to.

I dont eat breakfast very often. If its during the week, never. I'm really not hungry and i dont have time anyway. If I got up a few minutes earlier, I could eat some cereal or something, but that isn't worth it cause everytime i try, i never finish. I'm just not hungry in the morning. I really dont get hungry throughout the day until 6-7. I might grab a sandwich or something after leaving class. Then I usually eat a salad or sandwich at work. Most saturdays, if I'm not working in the morning, I'll eat some cereal when I wake up. Sundays are busier than weekdays for me, so thats out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom