Do I need anymore Virus/Adware/Spyware programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had trouble deleting norton, it asked me for a password, i spent weeks or days but weeks has more of an effect, anyway i thought one day, ill just click "continue" and it worked :D

My question is: WHY DO YOU NEED SO MUCH ANTIVIRUS ON YOUR SYSTEM?
Maybe two is way enough, but all 3 and 4? come on guys! My recommendation if you feel you need more antivirus apps, two at most! Sometimes when you have more than one you are stirring up a war on your pc between the apps. Soon your pc might start malfunction, then you'll have to be running to a computer technician.....
Now my advice, keep one, or maybe two. If you choose two research them out and see if they will have a conflict with each other.
Secondly, be careful where you surf... Thirdly save your downloaded files in a one folder, so u can scan before opening... Finally, update your antivirus and scan regularly...
Trust me guys, its not worth killing yourself over how much more antivirus you need to add to the 3 , 4, 5 you may already have.

My question is: WHY DO YOU NEED SO MUCH ANTIVIRUS ON YOUR SYSTEM?
Maybe two is way enough, but all 3 and 4? come on guys! My recommendation if you feel you need more antivirus apps, two at most! Sometimes when you have more than one you are stirring up a war on your pc between the apps. Soon your pc might start malfunction, then you'll have to be running to a computer technician.....
Now my advice, keep one, or maybe two. If you choose two research them out and see if they will have a conflict with each other.
Secondly, be careful where you surf... Thirdly save your downloaded files in a one folder, so u can scan before opening... Finally, update your antivirus and scan regularly...
Trust me guys, its not worth killing yourself over how much more antivirus you need to add to the 3 , 4, 5 you may already have.

First of all, he dont have so much antivirus on his system, he has spyware removers which is perfectly fine. What one program cant remove, another can so multiple programs is a must sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom