dislocated my knee :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
i dislocated my knee tonigt and im in alot of pain, it happend because of my torn acl, and it hurt more then originaly tearing it, i just killed my current rugby season, i think and il be back on crutches for another month. for all you gore freaks heres what it looked like. YouTube - Dislocated Knee Cap heres some one else havign there put back in to have an idea of it. YouTube - My Dislocated Knee

oh btw no one was home so i had to pop my knee back into place msyelf.

w7jurl.jpg

just seeing my knee today i thought i uterly destroyed it i was so afraid.

Yeah that looks awful. I'm almost glad I couldn't afford sports in high school, I'm sure I would've gotten pretty banged up. My cousin ****ed up his hand and had to have some surgery on it. Only has like 80% mobility in his wrist/hand now from a football injury. I know enough guys to know those knee injuries suck so I feel for ya.

So do you get to relax in bed now and eat Jell-O all day or are you already back on the crutches hobbling around :)?

ewww...that looks painful...i feel sorry for you.

I broke a finger once...surprisingly it didn't hurt. i have an extreme threshold for pain though.

when i said it didn't hurt i didn't mean i didn't even feel it...i felt it, but it wasn't as painful as i thought breaking a bone would be.

when i said it didn't hurt i didn't mean i didn't even feel it...i felt it, but it wasn't as painful as i thought breaking a bone would be.

I broke a chunk of bone in my foot and it didn't really hurt either. It was sore but not terribly painful. They only found out cause my aunt (nurse) said to get an x-ray to be sure. Got to wear one of those boots for like 6 weeks of the summer.

i didnt go to the hospital i relocated my knee by myself, very painful and hard to do, im lucky i didnt tear the artery in my knee. the shock blocked out most pain, im going to see my doctor some time this week hes a retired olympic doctor so im in good hands.

Ive had my fair share of injuries...i used to be into bmx, and ended up breakin my entire left arm, both wrists, and a finger. Also the bones in the middle of the hand lol, had to have surgery twice.

Cant even tell if you look at me, but yeah. Youll be fine dude, the human body is very strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom