Did some one make me Moderator and not Tell Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Did some one make me moderator and not tell me about it?

Like I get PM every few weeks about Name Changes or the some one should be banned, forgotten passwords, some one is spamming the forum, so and so user is a ****head and other stuff that is really in the powers of the TF moderators, and not myself.

Like what's the go here people. I am not TF Moderator.

Stop PMing me.

Harper said:

Like I get PM every few weeks about Name Changes or the some one should be banned, forgotten passwords, some one is spamming the forum, so and so user is a ****head and other stuff that is really in the powers of the TF moderators, and not myself.

Stop PMing me.

WTF? lol

Harper said:

Stop PMing me.

Everyone looks up to Harper to solve their every problem.

Harper said:

Stop PMing me.

OMFGROFLMFAOAHAHAHAHHA!

:love:

Harper said:

Stop PMing me.

It's because you are mature, I get the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom