Diablo 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

XI_xtasy_ix

In Runtime
Does anyone play? Its like my favorite game ever i only play on weekends and still probably log more time on it than any other game.

If anyone wants to play tell me and we can hook up.

I'd like to know if there still is a sizable player-base. I'd like to play it, but I don't know if the $40 price tag for the battle chest is justified with D3 coming.

I've been playing, but I'm waiting for the 1.13 PTR to hit stable. Once that happens I know a lot of my friends and I will start playing again.

i used to play. my favorite gaming clan was Warrior Nation. lots of activity, well defined structure, plenty of extra ciricular activities (journalists, graphics, radio, etc)

Warrior Nationâ„¢ Video Gaming Network

wow thats amazing i used to be part of WN they have no set date for 1.13 and idk if many people are looking forward to it (its weakening the hammerdin) and there are still quite a few people on it. enough to still be fun not as much to be as amazing as it used to be but maybe with 1.13 that will be fixed

wow thats amazing i used to be part of WN they have no set date for 1.13 and idk if many people are looking forward to it (its weakening the hammerdin) and there are still quite a few people on it. enough to still be fun not as much to be as amazing as it used to be but maybe with 1.13 that will be fixed

The Hammerdin should be weakened, the current fixes still don't do enough. There should be less cookie cutter builds, this is the reason why people have been losing interest.

The Hammerdin should be weakened, the current fixes still don't do enough. There should be less cookie cutter builds, this is the reason why people have been losing interest.

its true there are alot of the same build but at this point in diablo's life after a good 10 years people id what is good and go with it and you can have the best character in the game but if you are lacking the best gear in the game you arent worth anything and that for me is were the fun comes from.

and for the fixes it has been enough for 2 years that people come back and it will be enough for another couple months until D3 comes out and personally i cant wait and i hope that they didnt screw it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom