Destiny VS Evolve

Only interest I have in Destiny is Peter Dinklage.
Evolve, on the other hand, looks pretty awesome. Although I suspect there will be a looot more people wanting to play the monster than the humans, so matchmaking could be a pain ;)

Something tells me that as much as I am looking forward to Destiny, it's going to disappoint me. Still will be fun to play with people.

Something tells me that as much as I am looking forward to Destiny, it's going to disappoint me. Still will be fun to play with people.

I have faith that Bungie knows what they are doing but Evolve just keeps looking better and better.

The Division also looks to be a great seemless mp game.

Evolve seems to be something that will be fun to try out, but I doubt it will have the staying power. The whole idea of asymetrical multiplayer is always interesting, but it's rare that it takes off and sustains itself over long periods of time.

Destiny, on the hand, I honestly have no idea. I haven't played the alpha, only seen some footage; it looks like Halo meets Borderlands. The whole notion of a level 20 cap is disconerting, but honestly the thing that's going to be the deciding factor is how much content is actually availble, and how much of it is worth your time.

While hunting for the next legendary item is great and all, most people won't bother unless there's a real reason to. Hopefully there's enough between both the PvE and the PvP to keep the experience fresh.

Evolve seems to be something that will be fun to try out, but I doubt it will have the staying power. The whole idea of asymetrical multiplayer is always interesting, but it's rare that it takes off and sustains itself over long periods of time.

Destiny, on the hand, I honestly have no idea. I haven't played the alpha, only seen some footage; it looks like Halo meets Borderlands. The whole notion of a level 20 cap is disconerting, but honestly the thing that's going to be the deciding factor is how much content is actually availble, and how much of it is worth your time.

While hunting for the next legendary item is great and all, most people won't bother unless there's a real reason to. Hopefully there's enough between both the PvE and the PvP to keep the experience fresh.

I think Evolve will wind up being a pretty solid game. Better in a party though I'm sure.

Destiny on the other hand I know is going to be very good, but how long the good times will last is dependent on the points you made above. I don't really like grinding for a weapon or item that is 2% more effective than what I have. I have a feeling that the game is going to turn into that shortly after I start it.

Back
Top Bottom